Sunday, January 18, 2015

Before I began EDM310, I heard that it was a lot of work to do and that you have to work for your grade. The person that I was talking to reassured me that I would have fun taking the course and to not be afraid to ask for help. This is my first time having to post blogs and I hope that I am doing it correctly. My biggest fear is that I will not be able to keep up with the assignments. I have been preparing myself to stay on top on my assignments and I am prepared to quit my job if I have to so that I can focus on my assignments. In other courses I have taken, the instructor will basically tell you what to do and you do it. In this course, you have to learn it on your own. The most difficult aspect of this course right now for me would the that there are 16 projects to do in 15 weeks. I am ready for this challenge. I am mentally preparing myself for the workload that this course has. At this time, I do not have any questions about the course. I am nervous about the course and if I have any questions I will ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment