Friday, May 29, 2015

Blog Post #1

Before I began EDM310, I was told that this class is hard.  People also told me that it is a lot of work involved in this class and that it is hard to keep up with the assignments.  With that being said, people also told me that I would have a lot of fun in this class.  My fear in this class is that I will get behind to the point that I can not catch up.  I hope this will not happen but it is still a fear that I have.  I have taken some class where most of the work is done independently but I think with this class you have to learn all the work on your own.  This is my first class where I will have to learn all the work on my own.  This also makes me a little nervous but I am comfortable with learning independently.  In all of my other college and high school classes, the teacher would show the class how to do the work.

I think the most difficult aspect of EDM310 would be to stay on top of all the assignments.  I have prepared for this by decreasing the hours I work per week at my job.  I felt that this was necessary so that time would not be the excuse as to why I could not complete an assignment.  

At this time I have no questions about EDM 310 class.

A person that looks stressed

No comments:

Post a Comment