Sunday, July 5, 2015

C4Ta #3

This week the teacher I was given was Dr. Will Deyamport, III.

The first post that I commented on was The Dr. Will Show-EDTECH check with Celine Ng-O'Hara

My comment was:
I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama and this video was very interesting to me.  When using technology, a teacher must have a clear plan and be properly trained with the plan so that all students will be able to have access to technology.  Teachers should also be williing to try new forms of technology and not only that, teachers should be willing to let their students take control of the learning process sometimes.  It is amazing how much more students know about technology than teachers do. Teachers should let students do the work then show the teacher how they were able to do it. Teachers should have a plan with good rles when it comes to using technology.  This video gave me some good instructions on how to work with my future class using technology.

The second post that I commented on was The Dr. Will Show-The 411 for ISTE newbies with Tammy Neil and Kimberly Wright

My comment was:
I am an education major at the University of South Alabama, although I am unfamiliar with ISTE, this video did give me a few tips on networking. I know not every teacher will be able to attend ISTE so how does a teacher get invited? It seems to me that attending an ISTE will provide teachers with a lot of valuable information and advice that they can use in their classrooms.

1 comment: