Wednesday, July 15, 2015

C4Ta#4

This week the teacher I was given was Silvia Tolisano.

The first post I commented on was What are the Best Ways a Teacher can Demonstrate Leadership in the Classroom?
She began the blog with a google definition of leadership, the action of leading a group of people or an organization. Then she searched leadership in google images and got various pictres of leadership. Then she searched #leadership on Twitter and receives various responses of leadership. Lastly, she discussed the "Leadership Flow" components: model, experience, share, and trust.

My comment was:
I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I like how you gave the four components of the "Leadership Flow" and described each. In order to be an effective leader, one must model behavior, give the students the opportunity to learn on their own and share their idea with their peers. Also, teachers should develop trust within each other. For a future teacher, this information was very important to me. Thanks.





The second post I commented on was Reflection about Anne Frank and Making Blogging Connections.
She began discussing how reading the Diary of Anne Frank inspired her to write a diary which she continued for over 30 years. She also had a chance to visit the home that Anne Frank and her family lived in while they were hiding from the Nazi's. She concluded her blog by asking to view social media in the eyes of Anne Frank, when posting selfies, instead of bragging, think of it as leaving a legacy for other people to view.

My comment was:
I enjoyed reading your blog. I like how reading the Diary of Anne Frank inspired you to write in you diary. I think that posting on social media is permanent so reading you blog inspired me to be more mindful about what I post on social media. When posting on social media, you are leaving a public diary for other people to view.






1 comment:

  1. I was given the same teacher. I read the exact same blog post as well. You did a good job on summarizing the two articles, and your comments were thorough. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete