Sunday, June 7, 2015

C4T#1

The teacher that I was given was Wesley Fryer and his website is Moving at the Speed of Creativity.

The first post that I comment on was Upgrade a Verizon hotspot for $22 without a new contract.

My comment was:
A few years ago, I had the mobile hotspot but if was through C-spire for $60 a month with 2.5 GB of data. Now I do not use a mobile hotspot but if I were to need it, I would get Verizon. There are ways around these cellular providers high data fees, although most people know nothing about it.

The second post that I commented on was Digital Neighborhood Watch (nextdoor.com) & Model use of Twitter by Local Police.

My comment was:
I did not know the "Next Door" app was so useful. I only knew that I was a good tool to report break ins to neighbors. I was unaware that you can find a useful babysitter by using this app. Nor was I aware that you can notify neighbors about a lost dog. I find that by your post that this app can be very useful and I will see if the app is available in my neighborhood.




      2 comments:

      1. I love how you spaced out each paragraph. This makes it much easier to read. You have very well written comments as well. I suggest that you summarize the teacher articles that you read, so your viewers can have an idea about what you read. Overall great comments!

        ReplyDelete
      2. Learning Never Ends! See the picture of the stamp in the Lab.

        Well done.

        ReplyDelete