Sunday, June 21, 2015

C4Ta#2

The teacher  I was given was Steven Anderson.

The first blog I commented was titled Curating Content with Appolearnng.

My comment was:
Curating and appolearning is new to me. I am a student at the University of South Alabama and my major is education. Appolearning is a way for teachers to have a collection of digital resources. This is something that I am interested in learning to use.

The second blog that I commented on was titled Evaluating Technology? Here's what to look for...

My comment was:
I agree with you when considering technology in classrooms, those questions should be considered. If students are not using the technology, would it really be beneficial. If institutions are willing to spend $10,000 on technology equipment, I am sure that they want to get the most of their money. I also think that students should know how to use resources and technology and not just google.

2 comments:

  1. "Curating and appolearning is new to me…" are, not is
    You should explain your understanding of them after reading Anderson's post

    Your second link does not work.
    "...would it really be beneficial." ?, not .
    You seem skeptical that such an investment is wise since you imply students will not use it properly. Be sure to check your inches with Anthony Capps on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first link is not correct. It does not work.

    ReplyDelete